jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Two songs really cool

Jessie J with B-o.B--- Price Tag.



I like the song because is really funny and honest. I don't care the money too, i just care be happy with my friends and with family. I think that all people, must be care about the things that they are really joy.

Why is everybody so obsessed 
Money can't buy us happiness 

I think that this phrase is true. Everybody are obsessed with money and rich people, but i think that it's false
because money can't buy happiness.



I wanna be Billionaire by Travie McCoy featuring with Bruno Mars.




I like this song because is entertaining and funny. 


Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I’m a billionaire

This part was my favorite 'cause is the dream of the singer.
The singer wants to be famous and wants to be rich. The song speaks of the singer's dream. I think you should respect him opinion, because he wanna be happy.



Live your life with joy!


Yenireth


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario